- Ownership: Trafigura
- Website: http://www.trafigura.com/
- Location: Managua, Nicaragua
- Capacity: 1.1 million tons/annum & 22,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Crude is supplied from Venezuela.
- The refinery is a simple one.
- 2011 - Puma Energy agrees to acquire the refinery from ExxonMobil
- 2012 - Acquisition completed
- Puma Energy agrees to acquire ExxonMobil’s downstream businesses in six Central American markets
- Puma Energy has completed its acquisition of ExxonMobil's fuels marketing and supply businesses in Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama