- Source: Athabasca Oil Sands Project
- Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
- Ownership: Inter Pipeline Fund
- Website: http://interpipelinefund.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 465,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Corridor pipeline system provides bitumen transportation services for the Athabasca Oil Sands Project (AOSP) near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- The Corridor system links the AOSP production site and the oil processing and marketing hub near Edmonton, Alberta.
- Universalpegasus: (Corridor Pipeline Expansion) EPCM, including detailed design, procurement, construction contract documents, construction inspection and construction management, and engineering support during construction