- Operator: Conocophillips
- Country: Indonesia
- Location: 2.16 Corridor PSC, South Sumatra
- Production start:
- Partners: Talisman
- Type: Oil and Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Corridor Block PSC is located in South Sumatra and covers a contract area of 911 square miles. The PSC was awarded in 1983 and is scheduled to expire in 2023.
- The block consists of five oil fields and seven natural gas fields. The principal oil-producing fields are Puyuh and Supat, and the principal gas fields are Suban, Sumpal and Dayung.
- Natural gas is sold through long-term contracts to the domestic and Singapore markets.
- Unitization of the Suban natural gas field was finalized in 2011.
- 1983 - PSC awarded
- 1999 - Suban gas field discovered
- 2002 - Suban gas field came on stream
- 2007 - Suban, phase 2 gas processing plant inaugurated
- Fact Sheet
- Indonesia Exploration And Production Blocks
- Gulf Indonesia, Talisman and Pertamina Confirm Suban Natural Gas Discovery
- Indonesian President Inaugurates 3 Upstream Oil And Gas Projects
- Talisman Indonesia Well on Production at 150 mmcf/d