- Operator: EOG Resources
- Country: UK
- Location: East Irish Sea
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Conwy and Corfe Fields are to be developed as a subsea tieback to the BHP Billiton operated Douglas Complex.
- The development consists of the installation of a Normally Unattended Installation (NUI) and the drilling of three platform production wells, two penetrating the Conwy reservoir and one penetrating the Corfe reservoir.
- Two water injection wells will also be drilled, to support production from each field. The NUI will be tied back to the Douglas Complex via a 12 km production flowline, water injection pipeline and control and chemical umbilical. Fluids from the production wells will be comingled at the NUI manifold and exported to the Douglas Complex for processing
- HSM Offshore: Wellhead Platform, Jacket and HOM
- Welding and installation of an 11.4 kilometer, 8” production pipeline and an 8” water injection pipeline which is to be trenched and backfilled,
- survey work and pre-commissioning of the pipelines,
- installation of an 11.4 kilometer umbilical, spools installation and leak testing of the complete production and water injection systems.
- KWSubsea: FEED study for tie-back to the Douglas platform
- 2012 - DECC awarded approval
- HSM Offshore Platform References
- KWSubsea Subsea References
- Conwy & Corfe Field Development
- Technip awarded a Subsea contract in the Irish Sea