- Source: Constitution Oil And Gas Field
- Ownership: Enterprise
- Website: http://www.enterpriseproducts.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Constitution oil and natural gas pipelines are located in approximately 5,000 feet of water in the central Gulf of Mexico and are designed to provide gathering services for the Constitution and Ticonderoga fields, as well as other undeveloped blocks in the south Green Canyon area.
- The 32-mile, 16-inch natural gas pipeline has the capacity to transport up to 200 million cubic feet per day by connecting the fields to Enterprise's existing Anaconda Natural Gas Pipeline which gathers gas production from the Marco Polo area.
- The crude oil export pipeline is a 70-mile, 16-inch line with a capacity of approximately 100,000 barrels per day that connects the fields with the Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline and Poseidon Oil Pipeline systems at Cameron Highway's Ship Shoal 332B junction platform.
- In operation
- 2004 - Enterprise acquires the pipeline in GulfTerra deal
- 2006 - First oil and gas flowed through the pipe
- Enterprise and GulfTerra to Merge Forming $13 Billion Midstream Energy Partnership
- Enterprise Announces Initial Flows on Constitution Oil and Gas Pipelines