- Source: Susquehanna County, Pa.
- Destination: Schoharie County, N.Y.
- Ownership: Williams Partners - 51 %, Cabot Oil and Gas - 25%, Piedmont Natural Gas - 24%
- Website: http://constitutionpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres (124 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Planned
- A natural gas pipeline project slated to transport natural gas supplies from the prolific Marcellus supply region in northern Pennsylvania to major northeastern markets.
- The pipeline will connect with the Iroquois Gas Pipeline and Tennessee Gas Pipeline systems in Schoharie County, New York
- Construction of the new pipeline is expected to begin in April 2014 with an in-service date of March 2015
- 2012 - Piedmont Announces Investment in Constitution Pipeline