- China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) is one of the largest state-owned oil companies, and the largest offshore oil and gas producer in China.
- The Company has built up its leading position in LNG business in China through construction of several key LNG receiving terminals
- Guangdong LNG project is China's pilot LNG project and started commercial operation on September 28, 2006. The project followed international practices and complied with China's planning and construction requirements. The scale of its first phase is 3.7 million tons per annum. The Fujian LNG project is the first large-scale LNG project introduced, constructed and managed by a domestic enterprise. It started up commercial operation in May 2009 with its first phase scale of 2.6 million tons per annum. The Shanghai LNG project was successfully put into production. The Zhejiang LNG terminal project phase I wasformally approved by the National Development and Reform Commission, and 3 LNG filling demonstration stations were built in Shenzhen.
- Fujian LNG Terminal
- Guangdong Dapeng Lng Terminal
- Jieyang LNG Terminal
- Shanghai LNG Terminal
- Shenzhen Diefu CNOOC LNG Terminal
- Zhejiang Ningbo Lng Terminal
- Zhuhai CNOOC LNG Terminal