- Operator: ROC Oil
- Country: Australia
- Location: Perth Basin, WA-286-P
- Production start: 2006
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves: 80 - 100 million barrels of oil in place (“MMBOIP”)
- Production Volume:
- The Cliff Head facilities are the only offshore infrastructure in the Perth Basin and consist of a jack-up installed unmanned platform, connected by 14km pipelines to onshore stabilisation plant at Arrowsmith.
- Oil is trucked 350km to the BP refinery in Kwinana.
- Icon Engineering:
- Conceptual engineering design and cost estimation
- Install, hookup and commission the wellhead platform
- 2001 - Mitsui farmed into the licence
- 2001 - Cliff Head Oil Field discovered
- 2005 - Final Investment Decision was made and production licence was granted
- 2006 - First oil produced
- 2011 - Roc increased its stake to 42.5%
- The hydrocarbon play at Cliff Head is a series of stacked Permian sandstone reservoirs within fault and dip-closed structures, sealed by the regional Kockatea Shale.
- ROC, Cliff Head Oil Field
- Offshore Oil And Gas Production Platforms In Australia
- Icon Engineering Platform References
- ROC Farms Out 15% of WA-286-P to Mitsui
- Cliff Head Oil Field- Update and Future Plans
- ROC Acquires Additional Interest in Cliff Head