- Name: Cidade De Vitoria FPSO
- Field: Golfinho Oil Field
- Country: Brazil
- Ownership: Saipem
- Website: http://www.saipem.com/
- Operated By: Petrobras
- Capacity: 100,000 bpd
- Year of Completion: 2007
- The vessel-platform is capable of processing 100,000 barrels of oil and is anchored at a water depth of 1,386 m, nearly 50 km of the Espírito Santo coast.
- It processes oil and gas from the Golfinho Oil Field
- The Canapu Gas Field is also tied back to the vessel
- Saipem: Provision and management of the FPSO
- Drydocks World:
- Fabricating and installing spread mooring system and riser balconies.
- Installing new crude lines on the deck, installing and connecting the metering skid with hook up to the tandem offloading system.
- Fabricating and installing flare tower.
- Fabricating and installing a pipe rack running on the centre line.
- Fabricating and installing module supports.
- Aker: Pusnes Offloading System
- VWS Westgarth: Water Treatment
- In operation
- 2005 - Saipem awarded contract
- 2007 - Cidade De Vitoria FPSO enters production
- 2014 - Contract extended until 2022
- Drydocks World FPSO References
- Aker FPSO Pusnes Offloading Systems
- VWS Westgarth FPSO References
- International Protective Coatings FPSO References
- Saipem wins new US$ 600 million offshore contract in Brazil
- FPSO Cidade de Vitória kicks production
- Saipem: awarded new contracts for FPSOs in Brazil and Angola for a total of $600 million