- Name: Cidade De Santos Mv20 FPSO
- Field: Urugua And Tambau Oil And Gas Fields
- Country: Brazil
- Ownership: Modec
- Website: http://www.modec.com/
- Field Operated By:
- Capacity: 350 million cubic feet per day of gas, 35,000 barrels of oil per day
- Storage capacity: 700,000 barrels
- Year of Completion
- The vessel is a conversion of the VLCC FSO Bateau.
- The FPSO will be capable of processing 350 million cubic feet per day of gas, 35,000 barrels of oil per day, and having a storage capacity of approximately 700,000 barrels.
- Modec: Engineering, procurement, construction, mobilization and operations for the FPSO, including topsides processing equipment, hull and marine system.
- COSCO Dalian Shipyard: Vessel conversion
- Pusnes Offloading System
- Water Injections - Sulphate removal unit: inlet filters, media filters, cartridge filters, feed pumps, membrane trains, cleaning package, control panel deaerator - EPC
- SOFEC: Supply of the spread mooring
- Jotun: Painting
- In operation
- 2008 - Modec and Petrobras sign contract for the vessel
- 2009 - Vessel conversion completed
- 2010 - Production starts
- Jotun FPSO References
- Aker FPSO Pusnes Offloading Systems
- Aker Solutions Increased Oil Recovery (IOR) References
- Delivery of "FPSO CIDADE DE SANTOS MV20"
- MODEC Adds Gas FPSO to Brazil Operations
- Starting production at the Uruguá Field, Santos Basin