- Name: Cidade De Campos Dos Goytacazes MV29 FPSO
- Field: Tartaruga Verde And Tartaruga Mestica Oil And Gas Fields
- Country: Brazil
- Field Operated By: Petrobras
- Capacity: 150,000 bpd
- Year of Completion:
- The FPSO will be capable of processing 150,000 barrels of crude oil per day, 176 million standard cubic feet of gas per day, 200,000 barrels of water injection per day and has storage capacity of about 1,600,000 barrels of crude oil
- MODEC and Schahin Group: Engineering, procurement, construction, mobilization, installation and operation of the FPSO, including topsides processing equipment as well as hull and marine systems.
- SOFEC: Design and supply the spread mooring system.
- Under construction
- 2014 - MODEC and Schahin Group awarded FPSO contract
- MODEC and Schahin Group awarded Tartaruga Verde / Tartaruga Mestiça FPSO charter contract from Petrobras
- [ MODEC, Mitsui, MOL and Marubeni to Proceed with the Deepwater FPSO Charter Project for Tartaruga Verde & Tartaruga Mestiça Oil Fields Offshore Brazil]