- Name: Cidade De Angra Dos Reis MV22 FPSO
- Field: Lula Oil Field
- Country: Brazil
- Ownership: Modec
- Website: http://www.modec.com/
- Operated By: Petrobras
- Capacity: 100,000 barrels of oil per day or 150,000 barrels of total fluids per day, 150 million cubic feet per day of gas
- Year of Completion
- MODEC converted the VLCC "M/V Sunrise IV" into the FPSO Cidade de Angra dos Reis MV22.
- The FPSO is capable of processing 100,000 barrels of oil per day or 150,000 barrels of total fluids per day, 150 million cubic feet per day of gas, and having a storage capacity of approximately 1,600,000 barrels.
- The FPSO is also able to inject 100,000 barrels of water per day.
- The facility is designed for H2S and CO2 removal and is capable of reinjecting CO2 downhole at 550 bar in addition to exporting sales gas to shore.
- Modec: Engineering, procurement, construction, mobilization and operations for a pilot FPSO, including topsides processing equipment, hull and marine system
- Sofec: Spread Mooring
- Aker Solutions: Seawater treatment system: inlet filters, media filters, deaerator, feed pumps, cartridge filters, membrane trains, cleaning package, control panel
- BOMESC: Seawater Treatment Module - EPIC
- In operation
- 2008 - Modec awarded FPSO contract
- 2010 - Vessel arrives on site
- 2011 - First oil produced
- Sofec FPSO References
- Aker Solutions Increased Oil Recovery (IOR) References
- BOMESC Offshore Engineering Topsides Modules References
- MODEC lands Tupi Pilot FPSO for Petrobras
- MODEC Announces Monumental Achievement for the FPSO Cidade de Angra dos Reis MV22
- First well in Lula field confirms high production potential