- Including its share of affiliates, Chevron can process 1.9 million barrels of crude oil per day.
- Six refineries make up more than 75 percent of the company's total crude oil refining capacity. Five of these core refineries—in Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, and Richmond and El Segundo, California—manufacture products for countries in the Pacific Basin.
- The sixth refinery, in Pascagoula, Mississippi, supplies countries primarily in the Atlantic Basin.
- All of Chevron's refinery locations are given below
Australian Refineries (Caltex)
- Singapore Refining Corporation Jurong Island Refinery, 290,000 bbl/day
- South Korea
- GS-Caltex Yeosu Refinery, 790,000 bbl/day
- SPRC Map Ta Phut Refinery 150,000 bbl/day
North American Refineries
Chevron has a total of about 1,075,000 barrels per day of capacity in North America, including a specialist asphalt refinery at Perth Amboy.
- Burnaby Refinery, 55,000 bbl/day
Ex Chevron Refineries
- United Kingdom
- Pembroke Refinery, 210,000 bbl/day