- Ownership: Chevron
- Website: http://www.chevron.com/
- List of Chevron Refineries
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Capacity: 2.7 million tons/annum & 54,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- Atmospheric Distillation, 54,000 bpd
- Vacuum Distillation, 31,300 bpd
- Fluidised Catalytic Cracker, 22,000 bpd
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Chevron receives various crudes from several areas throughout the Pacific Rim.
- In all, 14 different types of crude oil are included in the refinery crude slate.
- The Chevron refinery mainly runs more expensive light, sweet crude
- Motor gasoline; aviation gasoline for small aircraft; jet fuel for commercial airlines; diesel fuels for marine vessels, industrial machinery, and electric generation; liquified petroleum gas (LPG) for homes and industry; fuel oils for electricity and industrial power generation, and vessel bunker; and asphalt emulsion for road construction.
- Chevron is considering the future of this refinery. It may get closed down.
- 1960 - Refinery operations began with 33,000 bpd capacity
- NPRA United States Refining and Storage Capacity Report, August 2009
- Update on Restart of Chevron Refinery in Hawaii Following Earthquake
- Chevron weighs shutting Hawaii refinery
- Hawaii Foriegn Trade Zone