- Operator: Gazprom
- Country: Russia
- Location: Yakutia
- Production start:
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves: 1.3 trillion cubic meters of gas, recoverable oil and condensate reserves – 79.1 million tons
- Production Volume:
- The Chayandinskoye oil, gas and condensate field with the subsurface use license held by Gazprom, is the cornerstone for the Yakutia gas production center.
- The field is located in the Lensk District, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). C1+C2 reserves of the field make up 1.3 trillion cubic meters of gas, recoverable oil and condensate reserves – 79.1 million tons.
- Gas will be transported on the Power Of Siberia Gas Pipeline
- Oil will be transported on the Eastern Siberia Pacific Ocean Oil Pipeline
- 2012 - Board of Directors approves pre-development
- 2015 - Drilling of oil production wells starts
- Chayandinskoye field to reach design stage soon
- Board of Directors approves Gazprom activities to arrange pre-development of Chayandinskoye and Kovyktinskoye fields
- Drilling of oil production wells starts in Chayandinskoye field