- Source: Beaumont, Texas
- Destination: Bourbon, Illinois
- Ownership: Centennial Pipeline LLC
- Website: http://www.centennialpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 210,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: Refined Products
- Centennial is a 50/50 joint venture between Marathon Petroleum Company LP (MPC) and Texas Eastern Products Pipeline Company, LLC, (TEPPCO). Centennial originates at the TEPPCO tank farm in Beaumont, Texas, and extends into the Midwest to Bourbon, Ill. Centennial has the ability to move 210,000 barrels per day of refined products.
- A 795-mile pipeline, Centennial began operation in 2002 after a 26-inch diameter natural gas line from Longville, La. into Bourbon was converted to refined light product service. At the same time, a new 24-inch diameter line was constructed from Beaumont to connect to the existing 26-inch diameter line at Longville.
- In operation
- 2000 - Willbros awarded an EPC contract to provide engineering, procurement and construction services for the new 24-inch pipeline, as well as the 26-inch conversion of a gas pipeline
- 2002 - Centennial began operation