- Operator: Dong
- Country: Denmark
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 2003
- Partners: Altinex - 61%, DONG - 22%, RWE Dea - 17%
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Cecilie field is a satellite to the Siri platform, which provides injection water, lift gas, processing, storage, and export services for Cecilie.
- The development has one unmanned wellhead platform with a helideck.
- The unprocessed production is transported to the Siri platform through a 12” multiphase pipeline.
- The oil is processed at the Siri platform and exported to shore via tanker.
- The gas produced is injected into the Siri Field.
- The field consists of two reservoirs, Cecilie and Connie.
- Saipem: Wellhead Platform and Sealines T&I
- 2000 - Cecilie Oil Field discovered
- 2002 - Government approval was received
- 2003 - Production started
- The Cecilie accumulation is a combined structural and stratigraphic trap. It is an anticlinal structure induced through salt tectonics, delimited by faults and redeposited sands.