- Operator: Santos
- Country: Australia
- Location: Otway Basin, offshore Victoria
- Production start: 2006
- Partners: Santos - 50.0%, AWE - 25.0%, Mitsui - 25.0%
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The complex includes the Casino, Henry and Netherby fields, all of which have been developed using subsea facilities.
- The offshore facilities consist of:
- Four subsea production wells (Casino-4, Casino-5, Henry-2 and Netherby-1).
- A 32.6-km subsea pipeline (Casino pipeline) connecting the Casino wells to the Iona Gas Plant
- A 22-km subsea pipeline (Casino to Pecten East pipeline) tying in to the Casino Pipeline, carrying gas from the Henry-2 and Netherby-1 wells, with an additional section to a potential production well in the Pecten reservoir.
- A 31.2-km electro-hydraulic umbilical (EHU) cable connecting the Casino wells to the onshore Iona Gas Plant.
- A 22-km EHU cable (extension of the umbilical above) connecting the Henry and Netherby wells to the Iona Gas Plant.
- The gas plant receives raw gas from the Casino, Henry and Netherby fields
- In addition it also receives gas from its onshore wells (Wallaby Creek, North Paaratte and Iona).
- The plant provides gas conditioning (dehydration and dew point), injection and compression services for delivery into the Victorian and South Australian gas markets.
- Subsea 7: Installation of a 22km long 12 inch rigid pipeline to connect the subsea production trees at the Henry-2 and Netherby locations, together with 4 rigid spool pieces and also the installation of a 22km long electro-hydraulic umbilical from Casino-4 to Pecten East locations
- 2002 - Casino 2 well drilled
- 2004 - Development approval granted
- 2005 - Henry Gas Field discovered
- 2006 - First gas from the Casino field
- 2007 - Henry Gas Field Project Sanctioned
- 2010 - Henry and Netherby gas field development comes on stream
- Casino Henry Netherby Development Operations
- Offshore Oil And Gas Production Platforms In Australia
- Casino 2 Exploration Well
- Go-ahead announced for new Australian gas project
- Santos confirms new gas discovery offshore Victoria
- Production under way from major new Australian gas field
- Henry Gas Field Project Sanctioned
- Subsea 7 Announces Major Contract with Santos Limited
- First gas from Henry and Netherby fields