- Operator: CNOOC
- Location: Bohai Bay
- Production start: 2004
- Partners: CNOOC, Chevron, Brightoil
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The first phase of the development includes one 48-slot wellhead gathering platform and one 24-slot wellhead platform.
- Phase 2 consists of a core-area gathering platform and two smaller unmanned satellite platforms, which are tied back approximately 13 kilometers to the FPSO
- The field utilises the Hai Yang Shi You 112 FPSO, a floating production, storage and offloading facility (FPSO), as the main production platform.
- The FPSO can process up to 80,000 barrels of oil and 350,000 barrels of gross liquids a day. It can store up to one million barrels of oil for offloading to shuttle tankers.
- CNOOC Engineering: Engineering, development and construction for both phases
- APL: Provided complete SAL Yoke Systems (SYS)
- JDR Cable Systems: Supply of dynamic catenary umbilicals
- 2004 - First oil produced from CFD 11-1/11-2
- 2006 - Production started from Phase 2
- 2014 - Anadarko sells its stake to Brightoil
- Oil Fields CFD 11-1/11-2 Came On Stream
- Cable And Umbilical Specialist, JDR, Supplies Electro-Optical Power And Communication Cables To Bohai Bay Project
- Anadarko Starts Production from New Satellite Facilities in Bohai Bay, China
- CNOOC Engineering celebrate the successful startup of the CFD phase II oil field
- Anadarko Announces $1.075 Billion China Divestiture