- Operator: Petrobras
- Country: Brazil
- Location: Espírito Santo Sea
- Production start: 2010
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Canapu field is located east of the state of Espirito Santo about 75 km off the coast of Brazil in 1608 meters water depth.
- The project includes a 22 km long gas flowline to produce gas from a single well, ESS-138, in the Canapu Field to the Cidade De Vitoria FPSO anchored at a water depth of 1386 meters in the Golfinho field.
- The produced fluids will be processed at the FPSO and later transferred to land through an existing gas export pipeline. A pipe-in-pipe (PIP) flowline system has been selected for the tieback of the Canapu field to manage hydrate concerns.
- Intec: Pipe-in-Pipe Flowline FEED Contract
- Technip: Engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning (EPIC) of a rigid flowline
- 2007 - Intec awarded Pipe-in-Pipe Flowline FEED Contract
- 2010 - Production launched
- Technip awarded three subsea pipelines contracts in Brazil
- INTEC Engineering Announces Deepwater Pipeline Engineering Contract for Petrobras Canapu Project
- New Gas Ventures in ES