- Ownership: Exxon
- Website: http://www.exxonmobil.com/
- List of Exxon Mobil Refineries
- Location: Campana, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Capacity: 4.25 million tons/annum & 85,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- Atmospheric Distillation - 85,000 bpd
- Fluidised Catalytic Cracker - 25,000 bpd
- Coker - 24,000 bpd
- Diesel Desulphurisation
- Hydrogen plant - Haldar Topsoe -
- Sulphur Recovery Plant - Ortloff
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Oil Tanking's Brandsen Terminal was developed to supply 100 percent of the crude-oil needs of the Esso Campana Refinery in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, through a supply system with a starting point in Oiltanking's Puerto Rosales terminal.
- The crude oil is initially received by pipeline or vessel at the Puerto Rosales Terminal, then stored and mixed into batches and subsequently pumped through the Puerto Rosales-La Plata Pipeline, owned by Repsol-YPF, to Brandsen.
- In Brandsen, the crude oil is received in three 20,000 cbm external floating-roof tanks. The crude oil is then pumped through Oiltanking's 22-inch, 166.5-km-long pipeline to the Esso Refinery in Campana.
- LPG, Gasoline, Diesel, Coke
- 2012 - Bridas Corp acquires the refinery
- 2013 - Foster Wheeler awarded Coker contract
- Oiltankig Ebytem S.A. - Terminal Brandsen
- Start-up of hydrogen plant in Argentina
- Foster Wheeler Wins Engineering and Procurement Contract for New Coker in Argentina