- Source: Camisea Gas Field, Amazon Rainforest
- Destination: Port of Pisco
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- Consists of two pipelines, one for natural gas (714 km) and one for natural gas liquids (540 km).
- The liquid pipeline ends at the fractionation plant, located south of Pisco next to the Paracas Bay.
- The natural gas pipeline ends in the city of Lurin, located 30 km south of Lima.
- The pipeline design capacity is 70 MBPD (million barrels per day) with pump stations designed for an initial capacity of 50 MBPD. The pipe diameters are of 32”, 24” and 18”.