- Destination: Eunice NGL fractionation facilities in south central Louisiana
- Ownership: Crosstex Energy
- Website: http://www.crosstexenergy.com/
- Length: kilometres (440 miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: NGL
- The 440-mile Cajun Sibon NGL pipeline is connected to its Eunice NGL fractionation facilities in south-central Louisiana.
- In operation, but is being expanded in two phases
- Phase I includes:
- A 130-mile, 12-inch-diameter pipeline that will extend the Partnership’s existing 440-mile Cajun-Sibon NGL pipeline system, connecting its Eunice NGL fractionation facility in south central Louisiana to Mont Belvieu supply pipelines in East Texas. The pipeline will have an initial capacity of 70,000 barrels per day of raw-make NGL.
- Phase II will include the following:
- the expansion of the Partnership’s Cajun-Sibon pipeline capacity by an additional 50,000 barrels per day of raw-make NGL for a total project capacity of 120,000 barrels per day;
- the installation of a 100,000-barrel-per-day fractionator adjacent to the Partnership’s Plaquemine natural gas processing plant; the modification of the Riverside fractionator facility;
- the construction of a 32 mile extension of LIG’s Bayou Jack Lateral that will provide gas services to customers in the Mississippi River corridor;
- the installation of four pump stations totaling 13,400 horsepower and the construction of 57 miles of NGL pipelines that will originate at the Partnership’s Eunice fractionator and connect to the new Plaquemine fractionator.
- Phase II is expected to be completed in the second half of 2014,
- 2011 - Crosstex Energy Announces Expansion Project
- 2012 - Crosstex Energy Announces Long-Term Supply Commitments for Cajun-Sibon Natural Gas Liquids Extension Project
- 2012 - Crosstex Energy Initiates Phase II of Cajun-Sibon Natural Gas Liquids Pipeline Extension
- Crosstex Energy Initiates Phase II of Cajun-Sibon Natural Gas Liquids Pipeline Extension in Louisiana
- Economic Impact of Cajun Sibon Expansion Project In Louisiana and Texas
- Crosstex Energy Announces Natural Gas Liquids Pipeline, Fractionation Expansion Project in Louisiana
- Crosstex Energy Announces Long-Term Supply Commitments for Cajun-Sibon Natural Gas Liquids Extension Project
- Crosstex Energy Completes Long-Term Supply Contracts for Cajun-Sibon Natural Gas Liquids Pipeline Extension