- Source: McCamey, Texas
- Destination: Gardendale, Texas
- Ownership: Plains All American
- Website: http://www.paalp.com/
- Length: kilometres (310 miles)
- Capacity: 200,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- A new 310-mile, 20-inch crude oil pipeline from McCamey to Gardendale, Texas. The Cactus Pipeline is expected to be placed into service in the first quarter of 2015.
- The pipeline is expected to transport both sweet and sour crude oil from the Permian Basin to the PAA/Enterprise Products Partners Eagle Ford Joint Venture (Eagle Ford JV) Pipeline.
- The Eagle Ford JV Pipeline System directly serves the Three Rivers and Corpus Christi markets and can supply the Houston-area market through a connection to the Enterprise South Texas Crude Oil Pipeline.
- Under construction
- 2013 - Plains announced it is constructing the Cactus Pipeline
- 2014 - Pipeline expansion announced
- Plains All American Announces New Cactus Pipeline From McCamey to Gardendale, Texas
- Plains All American Pipeline Announces Plans to Expand Cactus Pipeline Takeaway Capacity