- Name: BW Joko Tole FPSO
- Field: Terang Sirasun Batur Gas Fields
- Country: Indonesia
- Ownership: BW Offshore
- Field Operated By:
- Capacity: bpd
- Year of Completion: 2012
- The vessel was construction by the conversion of a 97,172 dwt tanker BW Genie
- The FPSO has a capacity of 340 mmscfd of gas compression and conditioning, and the gas is exported to the East Java Gas Pipeline.
- Sembcorp Marine:
- Detailed engineering and fabrication works, the installation of new power generation plants, boilers, and owner-furnished 8 (eight) new topside modules.
- Fabricate and install a new helideck and flare tower as well as refurbish and upgrade the accommodation facilities.
- VME Process: Separation & oil treatment, compression, fuel gas treatment, produced water, gas dehydration, flare, and utilities modules
- In operation
- 2010 - BW Offshore signs contract to supply FPSO
- 2010 - Sembcorp Marine awarded conversion contract
- 2010 - VME Process awarded topsides contracts
- 2012 - First gas produced
- BW Offshore signs contract for gas FPSO
- Sembcorp Marine’s Sembawang Shipyard Secures FPSO Conversion And Upgrading Contracts Worth S$75 Million
- First gas on BW Joko Tole
- VME Wins BW Offshore Bid for Eight Modules