- Operator: Wintershall
- Country: Norway
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 1993
- Partners: Wintershall - 32.7%,
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves: Original Recoverable reserves
- 59.3 million Sm³ oil
- 4.5 billion Sm³ gas
- 1.5 million tonnes NGL
- Production Volume:
- Brage has been developed with a fixed integrated production, drilling and accommodation facility with a steel jacket.
- The oil is transported in a pipeline to Oseberg A for further transport through the Oseberg Transport System (OTS) to the terminal at Sture in Øygarden municipality in western Norway.
- The gas is sent in its own pipeline to Statpipe Gas Pipeline for further transport.
- HHI: Jacket Components
- Kvaerner: Jacket and Piles
- 1980 - Brage Oil And Gas Field discovered
- 1993 - First production
- 2005 - Talisman acquires Paladin, getting a stake the field
- 2013 - Wintershall acquires Statoil's stake
- The reservoir contains oil in sandstones of the Statfjord Formation of Early Jurassic age, and in the Brent Group and the Fensfjord Formation of Middle Jurassic age. There is also oil and gas in the Sognefjord Formation of Late Jurassic age. The reservoirs lie at a depth of 2 000 – 2 300 metres. The reservoir quality varies from poor to excellent.
- NPD, Brage
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Platform References
- Kvaerner Platform References
- Talisman to Acquire Paladin Resources Plc for Pounds Sterling 1,218 Million 'C$2,521 Million'
- Transaction to realise value and secure long-term growth on the NCS
- Transaction with Wintershall on Norwegian continental shelf now completed