- Ownership: Bosicor Pakistan Limited
- Website: http://www.bosicor.com.pk/
- Location: Mouza Kund, Sub-Tehsil Gadani, District Hub, Lasbela, Balouchistan.
- Capacity: 1.75 million tons/annum & 35,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Crude Distillation Unit
- Reformer Unit
- Kerosene Merox Unit
- Light Straight Run Merox Unit
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Liquid Petroleum, Gas (LPG), Naphtha, High Octane Blending Component (HOBC), Motor Spirits, Kerosene, Aviation Fuels 1 & 4, High Speed Diesel & Furnace Oil
- The Company has purchased a UOP/Bechtel designed Penex–Molex Isomerization Unit with a capacity of 12,500 barrels per day, which will be installed and integrated with the Refinery at an estimated cost of Rs.1.8 billion. The unit is currently being dismantled in the UK and is expected to be the country’s first Penex–Molex Unit.
- The company is currently developing a second refinery project, Bosicor Oil Pakistan Limited Refinery. The refinery will have a capacity of 4.6 million tons/annum.
- 1995 - Refinery commissioned
- 2008 - Abraaj Capital buys a 40% stake in the company
- 2010 - Oil Refining Capacity is enhanced by 5,000 bbl/day taking the total refining capacity to 1.738 (million metric tons per annum) or 35,000 (barrels per day).
- Profile from Oil Companies Advisory Committee
- Analist Report from IGI Securities
- Refining Capacity Enhancement - Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited