- Ownership: (Oil Refinery Brod) Zarubezneft
- Website: http://www.rafinerija.com/ (http://www.nestro.ru/www/nestroweb.nsf/main_eng)
- Location: Bosanski Brod, Republiska Srpska
- Capacity: 1.5 million tons/annum & 30,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Vacuum Distillation - 11,980 bpd
- Catalytic Reformer
- Hydrocracker - 7,200 bpd
- LPG Treatment
- Naphtha - 5,850 bpd
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Crude oil can be supplied from the Mediterranean Sea by the Janaf Crude Oil Pipeline.
- Motor fuels
- Diesel fuels
- Liquid Petroluem gas
- Gas oil
- Fuel oil
- The company plans toinvest 1Billion Euro to upgrade the refinery and expand it to 42,000 bbl/day
- See Bosanski Brod Refinery Expansion Project
- “Oil Refinery” j.s.c. with f.l. Brod was founded in 1892 by Hungarian company for chemical industry called Danica. The capacity of the refinery was 25000 tones per year.
- In 1927 having completed negotiations with Standard Oil Company, the state sold the Oil refinery. The new owner built up new distillery with the capacity of 300 tones per day.
- 1968 - Snam Progetti completed an expansion to take capacity to 2 million ton per year.
- 1969 - Hydrocracker commissioned
- In 1990 the new processing line was built with the processing capacity of 3 mil tones per year. It comprised 10 production processes.
- Having been sold to the Russian company Zarubezneft the reconstruction was finished and the old processing line was set into operation with the capacity of 1.2 mil tones per year.
- In 2009 reconstruction of facilities on the new processing line started.
- Refinery Website
- Russia Kindles Flame Of Hope In Bosnia Refinery - Reuters
- Srpski Brod Oil Refinery - Hydrocarbons Technology
- Zarubezneft to boost Bosnian Refinery Capacity
- WIG References
- Saipem Grass Roots Refineries
- Saipem Hydrocracking Units
- Saipem Vacuum Distillation Units