Korea Oil and Gas Profile
LNG Terminals in Korea
LNG Blog Entries
- Ownership: GS Caltex
- Website: http://www.gscaltex.com/
- Location: Boryeong, South Korea
- Capacity: 1.5 million tons/annum
- Status: Planned
- In the first stage, two LNG storage tanks with the capacity of 160,000kl will be built by 2013. Additional six storage tanks with the same capacity will be established in the second stage.
- Also, two 140,000 tons berths will be constructed for convenient LNG transportation using large vessels.
- Storage capacity: 2 tanks with 160,000m3 capacity each
- Unloading capacity:
- Send out capacity:
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
Suppliers / Customers
- LNG from Boryeong will be used partially to feed GS Caltex's 440MW Anyang and 500MW Buchon power plants.
- The government's lack of progress with gas price liberalisation, however, has led GS Caltex to put the project on hold
- GS Caltex, LNG & City Gas
page revision: 8, last edited: 20 Aug 2014 11:19