- Operator: Marathon
- Country: Norway / UK
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The unitised Boa field extends across the UK/Norway median line and lies 88.65% in Norway Block 24/6 and 11.35% in UK Blocks 9/15a and 9/15b.
- The field was developed as part of the wider Alvheim area development with three subsea development wells tied back to the Alvheim FPSO
- Gas is transported via the Scottish Area Gas Evacuation (SAGE) Pipeline to the Sage St Fergus Gas Processing Terminal
- 2008 - Project development approved by UK Government
- 2012 - Bridge acquired a stake from Maersk
- The Boa reservoir is contained within a high-quality upper Heimdal sand and comprises a light oil rim with an overlying gas cap and very strong natural aquifer drive.