- Operator: Kuwait Energy Company
- Country: Yemen
- Location: Block 5, Marib basin
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Located in the Marib basin, Block 5 covers an area of 273 sq km and is one of the major oil producing block in the Republic of Yemen.
The main reservoirs in the block are (Alif Sand) and (Seen Sand)
- The block is connected with the main pipeline of block 18 (Marib) by 40 Km long, and 12" Diameter of the pipeline.
- 1990 - Production Sharing Agreement was signed