- Ownership: Conoco
- Website: http://www.conocophillips.com/
- Location: Offshore Louisiana
- Capacity: million tons/annum
- Status: Cancelled
- Beacon Port was planned to consist of two concrete gravity-based LNG storage tanks, regasification equipment, docking platforms and other unloading and operational equipment.
- Beacon Port was to send gas to the mainland through 46 miles of new pipeline and a riser platform that will connect to existing pipelines approximately 29 miles south-southeast of Johnson's Bayou, La.
- Existing pipelines were to bring the gas to shore.
- Storage capacity:
- Unloading capacity:
- Send out capacity:
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- This project has been Cancelled
Suppliers / Customers
- 2005 - Deepwater port application filed
- 2006 - Project cancelled
- Marad, Withdrawn and Disapproved Applications
- ConocoPhillips Submits Application for New Offshore LNG Terminal