- Ownership: Phillips 66
- Website: http://www.phillips66.com/
- List of Phillips 66 Refineries
- Location: New York Harbor in Linden, New Jersey
- Capacity: 12.0 million tons/annum & 238,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 9.9
- Refining Depth:
- A large complex refinery colocated with petrochemicals
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Vacuum Distillation - 75,000
- Fluidised Catalytic Cracker - 145,000
- Catalytic Reformer - 32,000
- Solvent De-asphalting Unit - 20,000
- Naphtha - 97,000
- Diesel - 108,000
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The refinery processes mainly light, low-sulfur crude oil.
- Crude oil is supplied to the refinery by tanker, primarily from the North Sea, Canada and West Africa.
- From 2013, Global Partners will use its rail transloading, logistics and transportation system to deliver crude oil from the Bakken region
- The refinery produces a high percentage of transportation fuels, such as gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel, as well as petrochemical feedstocks, residual fuel oil and home heating oil.
- The refinery features the largest fluid catalytic cracking unit in the world.
- 1909 - Refinery commissioned by Standard Oil
- 1993 - Tosco purchased the refinery from Exxon
- 2001 - Phillips 66 acquired the refinery from Tosco
- 2012 - The refinery was awarded ENERGY STAR plant certification
- 2013 - Phillips 66 signs supply agreement with Global Partners for Bakken Crude
- DOCUMENTATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL INDICATOR DETERMINATION
- ENERGY STAR Plant Profile, Phillips 66 Bayway Refinery
- Phillips Closes on Acquisition of Tosco; Panatier to Head Phillips 66 Company, Combined RM&T Business
- Phillips 66 and Global Partners Sign Long-Term Crude Transportation and Logistics Contract