- Operator: Exxon
- Country: Australia
- Location: Bass Strait, Gippsland Basin
- Production start: 1969
- Partners: BHP Billiton
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Barracouta (BTA) platform is located approximately 23 km off the Gippsland coast in approximately 46 m of water depth.
- The Whiting (WTA) platform is located approximately 34 km off the Gippsland coast in approximately 54 m of water depth.
- The Tarwhine (TWA) subsea facility is located approximately 17 km to the south west of the BTA platform in a water depth of 43 m.
- The Seahorse (SHA) subsea facility is located approximately 11 km to the north of the BTA platform in a water depth of 42 m.
- 1969 - Barracouta platform installed
- 1989 - Whiting field commissioned
- 1990 - Seahorse & Tarwine subsea completions installed
- Barracouta and Whiting, National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority
- Offshore Oil And Gas Production Platforms In Australia