- Operator: Shell
- Country: UK
- Location: Central North Sea
- Production start: 2010
- Partners: Shell - 62%, OMV - 38%
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Bardolino Field is located in Block 22/13a with centre point drill location approximately 2 km east of the producing Howe field (block 22/12a), making it approximately 16 km east of the Nelson Platform and approximately 162 km east north east of Aberdeen in a water depth of 91 metres. The single well will be drilled from the edge of Bardolino block (22/13a).
- The field will be produced to the Nelson production platform connecting Bardolino to the existing Howe subsea infrastructure.
- Oil is evacuated via the Forties Pipeline System and gas is transported about 200 kilometres (124 miles) to the St Fergus gas terminal in north-east Scotland.
- KWsubsea: 1 offshore 6"/3" Piggybacked Pipeline (1.85km)
- 2009 - Project development approved by UK Government
- 2010 - First oil produced
- It is an oil field with hydrocarbons mainly in Fulmar sand containing some 33.8 MMstb STOIIP (base case).
- UK Oil and Gas Fields by Approval Date
- KWsubsea Upheaval Buckling And Out Of Straightness Analysis
- Shell first oil and gas from Bardolino