- Operator: ENI
- Country: Tunisia
- Location: Gulf of Hammamet
- Production start:
- Partners: ETAP
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- MAAMOURA and BARAKA are two offshore gas with condensate fields located in the Gulf of Hammamet
- The development has two unmanned tripod type platforms 21 km from Maamoura and 52 km from Baraka compared to onshore processing unit.
- They are respectively located at depths of 52 m and 90 m.
- Two multiphase subsea pipelines connecting these platforms with the processing onshore terminal located in Tazerka.
- Two production wells have been drilled for each field.
- A common processing unit on land with capacity of 850 000 Sm3 of gas per day, 1 350 Sm3 of condensate per day and 80 tons of LPG per day
- Rosetti Marino: Fabrication engineering, Procurement, Construction, On-shore Commissioning, Load-out, Sea Fastening, Transportation to Site, Hook-up, Commissioning, Assistance to Start up for the Wellhead platform
- Saipem: T&I, platform and sealines
- FoundOcean: Grouting
- 2002 - Baraka Oil Field discovered
- 2010 - First oil produced
- ETAP Annual Report, 2012
- Saipem Fixed Offshore Production Facilities Project References
- Oil And Gas Concessions In Tunisia
- FoundOcean Subsea References
- Rosetti Marino Platform References
- Eni: new oil discovery in offshore Tunisia