- Ownership: ONEOK
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Bakken NGL Pipeline is an approximately 600-mile pipeline that will transport unfractionated NGLs from the Bakken Shale in the Williston Basin to an interconnection with the partnership's 50 percent-owned Overland Pass Pipeline in northern Colorado.
- The Bakken NGL Pipeline is currently under construction and is expected to be in service during the first quarter of 2013.
- 2012 - ONEOK Partners Announces Open Season