- Source: North Dakota
- Destination: Cushing, Oklahoma
- Ownership: ONEOK Partners
- Website: http://www.oneokpartners.com/
- Length: kilometres (1,300 miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: Bakken Crude Oil
- A 1,300-mile crude-oil pipeline with the capacity to transport 200,000 barrels per day (bpd). The Bakken Crude Express Pipeline will transport light-sweet crude oil from the Bakken Shale in the Williston Basin in North Dakota to the Cushing, Okla., crude-oil market hub.
- Pipeline was to be completed in 2015, but has been cancelled
- 2012 - Project announced
- 2012 - ONEOK Partners Announces Open Season
- 2012 - ONEOK Partners Announces cancellation of the project
- The proposed pipeline route will be well-positioned to transport crude-oil production from the Niobrara Shale
- ONEOK Partners to Invest $1.5 Billion to $1.8 Billion to Build Crude-Oil Pipeline from Bakken Shale to Cushing, Okla.
- ONEOK Partners Announces Open Season for Bakken Crude Express Pipeline
- ONEOK Partners Elects Not to Proceed With Bakken Crude Express Pipeline Project