- Location: Norfolk, UK
- The Bacton Gas Terminal is one of the main recieving points for gas in the UK. It receives gas from a number of fields in the Southern North Sea.
- The EAGLES - East Anglia Gas and Liquids Evacuation System Pipeline supplies gas
- It also receives gas from the Netherlands via the BBL Pipeline
- The UK Interconnector Gas Pipeline is connected to Bacton
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- Bure Gas Field, Deben Gas Field, Hewett Gas Field, Horne Gas Field, Welland Gas Field, Wren Gas Field
- [ ]