- Operator: ADCO
- Country: UAE
- Location: 150 Km to south west of Abu Dhabi city
- Production start:
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Bab field is located in the onshore area of Abu Dhabi Emirates, about 150 Km to south west of Abu Dhabi city.
- It is the largest onshore field in Abu Dhabi based on its area. The field covers approximately 1200 sq. km.
- Associated Gas is treated at the Habshan Gas Processing Plant
- Petrofac: Front end engineering design (FEED) - Bab Integrated Facilities Project
- JGC: Crude Oil Processing Plant - 350,000 BOPD
- 2016 - BP became a 10% shareholder
- The multiple reservoirs in Bab contain a variety of hydrocarbon accumulations. Some reservoirs contains only oil or gas, while many are characterized by oil rims capped by large gas caps.
- ADCO, Bab field
- JGC Oil And Gas Processing References
- Petrofac Awarded U$21 Million FEED on Bab Field
- BP awarded 10% interest in Abu Dhabi’s ADCO onshore concession