- Operator: Murphy Oil
- Country: Congo
- Location: Mer Profonde Sud Block, 80 nautical miles offshore
- Production start: 2009
- Partners: Murphy Oil - 50 %, PA Resources - 35 % and Societe Nationale Petroles du Congo - 15 %
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Azurite field is located 80 nautical miles offshore the Republic of the Congo, in block "Mer Profonde Sud", at a water depth of 1,400 meters
- The field is operated using the Azurite FDPSO
- The vessel has a storage capacity of 1.4 million barrels of oil and a process capacity of 60,000 bfpd/ 40,000 bopd.
- The vessel is spread-moored at a water depth of 1,400 meters.
- Prosafe: Conversion of the FDPSO
- Engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation and pre-commissioning of two production and one water injection flexible risers, two production jumpers and one umbilical.
- Supply of ten well jumpers and provide transportation, installation and pre-commissioning for subsea equipment supplied by Murphy
- 2007 - Technip awarded engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation and pre-commissioning contract
- 2007 - Prosafe awarded FDPSO conversion contract
- 2009 - First oil produced
- Technip awarded contract for the Azurite field development in Congo
- Prosafe confirms the first FDPSO contract
- PA Resources announces first production at Azurite field