- Source: Garden Banks, Gulf of Mexico
- Destination: Louisiana
- Ownership: Shell
- Website: http://www.shell.us/
- Length: kilometres (174 miles)
- Capacity: 200,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- Auger is a 174 mile offshore Gulf of Mexico ("GoM") pipeline system that transports crude from producers in eastern Garden Banks and Keathley Canyon blocks.
- It shares a complementary strategic connection to Poseidon Oil Pipeline through SMI 205.
- It Delivers to Pipelines in the Ship Shoal system
Related Oil Fields
- In operation
- 1994 - First oil flowed from Auger
- 2015 - Shell Midstream Partners Announces Acquisition of Auger Pipeline System
- Shell Coastal and Offshore Crude Oil Pipeline Network
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Announces Acquisition of Auger Pipeline System and Lockport Crude Terminal