- Ownership: Gazprom Neft
- Website: http://www.gazprom-neft.com/
- List of Gazprom Neft Refineries
- Location: Astrakhan, on the coast of the Caspian Sea, Russia
- Capacity: 3.3 million tons/annum & 66,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The plant processes natural gas condensate
- Gasoline, LPG
- GAZPROM has launched an investment program to increase the octane number of the existing gasoline production.
- The project will include a Naphtha Hydrotreater and a C5/C6 isomerisation unit to be integrated into the refinery.
- Start-up of the overall plant is scheduled for 2012.