- Ownership: Astra Romana
- Location: Central Romania
- Capacity: 0.7 million tons/annum & 15,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- A small specialist refinery focused on producing lubricating oils
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Domestic Crudes
- Astra Romana is a producer of industrial lubricants, and has a refining capacity of 0.7 MMT per year.
- Astra Romana produces transformers and switches oils, hydraulic and compressors oils, textile oils, transmission oils, gear oils, refrigerating oils, emulsified and non-emulsified oils.
- The refinery also produces a various range of greases, waxes and extracts with different applications in the industry of inks, black carbon, rubber and a certain sorts of bitumens.
- 2004 - Refinery shut down