- Operator: Serept
- Country: Tunisia
- Location: Gulf of Gabès
- Production start: 1974
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The field production facilities consist of 5 platforms
- ASPF2 : 8 legs drilling platform: wellheads, power generation, water injection and gas compression facilities.
- ASPF1: 8 legs drilling platform wellheads, process and gas compression facilities.
- ASPF1: 4 legs production platform: water treatment, crude and condensate
- ASPF1 : 4 legs platform: living quarters and a water injection treatment .
- ASPF3: 6 legs drilling platform: wellheads, Living Quarter, Production and water injection wells, Oil and gas process facilities.
- Oil production is water-driven. The field is circled by water injection wells, using seawater
- Gas Lift Project and General Revamping - new platform, Engineering Services
- ASPF3 Platform - Fabrication and T&I
- Rosetti Marino:
- Ashtart revamping project: Construction engineering, procurement, fabrication, dismantling , load-out and offshore revamping works.
- 1971 - Ashtart field was discovered
- 1974 - Ashtart field entered operation
- 1976 - Water injection was introduced
- 1997 - Arco acquired 50% share in the field from ENI
- The Ashtart field consists of a single reservoir about 70 meters in thickness. The reservoir is heavily faulted; hence the production wells are practically non-interacting. The hydrocarbons are under-saturated, with downhole pressures in the range of 200 bars (eastern part of the reservoir) to 250 bars (western part of the reservoir), and temperatures of 140ºC. Most of the wells are at a substantial depth of ~3000 meters, and the Tubing Head Pressures (THP) are consequently low at ranging from 8 -10 bars.
- Ashtart, Serept
- Ashtart, Platforms
- Oil And Gas Concessions In Tunisia
- Saipem Gas And Oil Production And Treating Facilities References
- Saipem Fixed Offshore Production Facilities Engineering Refe
- Rosetti Marino Platform References
- ARCO to Purchase Elf Aquitaine's Assets in Tunisia, Including 50% Interest in Ashtart Oilfield