- Ownership: Sinopec
- Website: http://english.sinopec.com/
- Location: Anhui Province, China
- Capacity: 5.5 million tons/annum & 110,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Atmospheric & vacuum distillation unit - 5,500,000 t/y
- FCCU - 1,400,000 t/y
- DCCU - 700,000 t/y
- Delayed coking unit - 1,500,000 t/y
- Hydrofining unit 1,600,000 t/y
- Catalytic reforming unit - 220,000 t/y
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The crude oil proceed in the oil refining units comes from Luning pipe-transferred oil, off shore oil and imported oil.
- LPG, Gasoline, Diesel, Fuel Oil, Sulphur, Coke
- The plant is being expanded and upgraded.
- See Anqing Company Refinery Expansion Project
- The refinery will add 60,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude processing capacity
- Units to be added include:
- A 40,000-bpd heavy oil hydrotreating unit,
- A 40,000-bpd catalytic cracker,
- A 44,000-bpd diesel hydrotreating unit
- A 20,000-bpd catalytic reforming unit
- The project is expected to cost $1.5 Billion
- The project is expected to be completed in 2012
- Part of the cost will be covered by convertable bonds.
- The oil refining plant of Anqing Company was initially built from July, 1974
- The precursor of Anqing Company is Anhui Refinery. On July 1, 1983, it was transferred to SINOPEC by central government and renamed as SINOPEC Anqing Petrochemical Works.
- Sinopec Engineering References
- Refinery webpage
- Sinopec starts $1.5 bln expansion of Anqing plant
- Sinopec to Issue Convertable Bonds
- Sinopec selects Siemens for wastewater treatment at Chinese refinery