- Operator: Woodside
- Country: Australia
- Location: offshore Western Australia
- Production start: 2008
- Type: Gas & Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Angel is an offshore production platform that produces dry gas and condensate from the Angel reservoir. Gas and condensate from this reservoir is processed on the Angel platform then transported via an export pipeline to the North Rankin Complex, and then onshore to the Karratha Gas Plant for processing.
- The Angel platform is more than 195 metres tall and stands in a water depth of 80 metres. The platform combines production, re-injection, utilities and accommodation facilities.
- The 15,000 tonne production facility is secured to the seabed by 36 piles, which allow the structure to support its operating load and withstand cyclonic conditions.
- Gas is supplied to North West Shelf LNG
- McDermott: Transporation and installation of four-leg jacket, 30-inch subsea pipeline and 14-inch CRA clad infield pipeline
- 2008 - First gas produced
- Angel Platform Operations
- McDermott Platform References
- BHP Billiton Announces North West Shelf Venture's Angel Project Produces First Gas