- Operator: GDF Suez
- Country: Netherlands
- Location: Block Q13a in the Dutch southern North Sea about 13 km off the coast of Scheveningen.
- Production start: 2014
- Partners: GDF SUEZ - 50%, EBN - 40% and TAQA - 10%
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The field utilises the Q13a-A production platform
- The high quality light crude oil is transported through a newly-laid 25-kilometer long pipeline to the existing TAQA operated P15 platform, north-west of the Q13a-A platform.
- The oil is treated on the P15 oil and gas processing facilities before it is transported further through an existing pipeline to a refinery in the Port of Rotterdam
- KWsubsea: 8" (24km) UHB Study
- 1962 - Amstel Oil Field discovered
- 2008 - TAQA acquired a 10% stake
- 2010 - GDF Suez acquired 50% of the Q13a offshore production licence
- 2014 - First oil produced
- The oil is trapped in an Early Cretaceous reservoir
- Q13a Amstel Field Development
- KWsubsea Upheaval Buckling And Out Of Straightness Analysis
- Purchase Of Encore Oil Nederland B.V.
- GDF SUEZ announces first oil production from the Amstel field on the Dutch Continental Shelf