- Operator: Chevron
- Country: UK
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 2016 (Estimated)
- Partners: Chevron - 70%, Conocophillips - 25%, GDF-Suez - 5%
- Type: Gas And Condensate
- Estimated Reserves: 4,820 million scm of gas (recoverable)
- Production Volume:
- The field is to be developed as a subsea tieback to the Britannia Gas Field
- The field development will consist of drilling of up to two production wells and the installation of subsea infrastructure, including a production manifold, a 27 kilometre (km) production flowline to transport reservoir fluids to the Britannia BLP and a control and chemical umbilical.
- The Alder Field has a maximum estimated recovery of 4,820 million scm of gas over an estimated field life of 10 years.
- The project has a planned design capacity of 110 million cubic feet of natural gas and 14,000 barrels of condensate per day
- Technip: engineering, manufacturing and installation:
- the detailed design and pipelay of a 28-kilometer 16” pipe-in-pipe system,
- the installation of a 28-kilometer hybrid umbilical
- various subsea works including the installation of a manifold structure including HIPPS, subsea isolation valve structure, valves and spoolpiece components.
- 2013 - Technip awarded subsea contract
- 2014 - Final investment decision
- Serimax Pipeline References
- Technip awarded subsea contract by Chevron North Sea
- Chevron Makes Final Investment Decision on Alder Field in the United Kingdom