- Source: Alaska
- Destination: Alberta, Canada
- Ownership: BP and ConocoPhillips
- Website: http://www.denalipipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres (700 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Cancelled
- The project consisted of a gas treatment plant on Alaska's North Slope and a large-diameter pipeline that travels over 700 miles through Alaska, and then into Canada through the Yukon Territory and British Columbia to Alberta.
- The project also tentatively included a large diameter pipeline from Alberta to the Lower 48 states.
- 2008 - BP and ConocoPhillips Join forces on the project
- 2011 - Denali Discontinues Gas Pipeline Project
- BP and ConocoPhillips Join on the Alaska Gas Pipeline
- Denali Discontinues Gas Pipeline Project
- Twelfth Report to Congress on Progress Made in Licensing and Constructing the Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline